Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally Some Pictures!!

Everyone has been asking for pictures, so here they are. However, let me add that it is VERY difficult to get a good picture of a baby who cries every time I set him down. He is beginning to do better though. Enjoy!!


My wonderful neighbor brought us over some stuffed pasta shells, and he LOVED them!

We are trying to decide if he is part Italian or part Mexican, because he equally loves Mexican food.


First "official" haircut




What you did not see, is that I had to take about 100 pictures, just to get a few good ones, and Paige is running around behind me acting crazy to get him to smile.


Everyday we drop sister off at school and then head home for a nap, but we never make it all the way home before falling asleep.

5 comments: