Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We're Off

The big day has finally arrived. I cannot believe it is here, after waiting for so long. I am filled with a million different emotions! Our trip starts in about 12 hours as we board a plane headed for Houston. We will have a layover for a few hours and then we will be on our way to Dubai where we will spend the weekend before heading to Ethiopia. I will try to blog while I am there, but I cannot make any promises, as the internet there is not reliable. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel and meet our little Mason for the first time.

Now, I have to get to bed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you as you travel!! Can't wait to hear about your boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie... heard yall got back safely! Hope the transition for all of you is going well-can't wait to read/hear all about Mason! Love ya- Cathy

    ReplyDelete