Friday, October 2, 2009

A Little Disappointed

I guess I am a little disappointed, because September ended with no baby boy referrals, and we are still sitting at #2. I was hoping that we would be #1 by now, and that we would be getting our referral by the end of this month; and although this could still definitely happen, it is just not happening on my schedule, and that requires patience. I really shouldn't be complaining though, because it also means that fewer baby boys have had to lose their biological mothers this month. That is actually something to rejoice about!

I have been doing a lot of praying lately, because I just feel like we are getting really close, and I know big changes are in the works for our family as well as for him and his biological family. I will let you know as soon as I hear. I actually spoke to the lady that is #1 on the list, and she assured me that she would let me know as soon as she hears something as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment