Tuesday, September 22, 2009

While We Wait...

The last few weeks have been very busy at our house, which makes the waiting seem easier. I have been needing to add some pictures to the blog, so I thought this would be the perfect time. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to, while we wait...

We took a last minute trip to San Diego, over Labor Day Weekend. Here are some pictures from our vacation.



The San Diego Zoo was amazing, but we didn't get to see much of it. Paige was done after about two hours.




Paige had a blast at Legoland. She even got her face painted like a dalmation, and loved all of the attention she got from it.
The day after returning home from San Diego, Paige started her second year of preschool. Here is a picture of her on the first day at school.

She loves posing for the camera.

Finally, Paige's fifth birthday was last Wednesday. Here is our annual picture of her, in front of her birthday sign.

I have more from her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, but I am still trying to figure out how to get them off of my other camera. If I figure out how to do it in the next few days, I will post some of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment