Sunday, August 16, 2009

Learning Process

I obviously still have a lot to learn about adoption, and are learning new and different things everyday. As I mentioned in the last post, we were waiting on the I-171H before we sent in our dossier in order to get on the waiting list. Well, I was incorrect! I was reading a blog the other day, and the couple was already on a waiting list, but just now getting their fingerprints taken. So, I called our adoption coordinator, and she said I do not need to wait for the I-171H, and to go ahead and send the dossier.

YEAH!!!

So, I am going to head to Austin, Tuesday, to get a couple of the documents state certified and then I am going to put our dossier in the mail. Allison told me that there are still only 4 families on the infant boy waiting list, so we could be number 5!!! I will let you know as soon as we hear something.

By the way, we also received our fingerprinting appointments and will do that Wednesday morning, at 10:00. Everything is moving right along. I cannot believe it is going so fast. Faster than I can keep up with, that's for sure. We better get some things ready around the house, we are not quite prepared for a baby.

Please keep praying for our little one. Now that things are moving so fast, I feel like he is probably already born. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment